Big Data and analytics has been a big hype in the market these days. But everyone wants to know ‘What Is In It For Me?’ – in the concrete terms like:
- What is the job market for Analytics?
- Where are they located? Which cities offer most of these jobs?
- What are the salaries like and how are they growing over the years?
All these questions are answered in a report prepared out of an elaborate survey conducted recently by Jigsaw Academy, the online school of Analytics.
Jigsaw Academy has recently published ‘Salary Report 2014’ – for the India Analytics Industry.
As part of this report, Jigsaw publishes an exclusive interview with me where I have shared some of my best kept secrets answering questions like,
- How to break into the world of Big Data?
- What do companies look for while they hire big data talent?
- Why your big data mind-set plays a critical role to get qualified for many promising jobs in this industry?
- How to develop big data mind-set?
- What are the up-coming technologies and related big job opportunities in analytics?
- And many more…
You can find the Jigsaw report summary here.
Download the report directly from here.
Let me know how you find this report. And ask me if you have any questions in the comments below.