Internet of Things (IoT) is about connecting devices primarily for monitoring, tracking, measuring performance, and enabling other computer systems take intelligent and near real-time decisions. But today, this definition and scope is rapidly changing. Continue reading
Big Data and analytics has been a big hype in the market these days. But everyone wants to know ‘What Is In It For Me?’ – in the concrete terms like:
- What is the job market for Analytics?
- Where are they located? Which cities offer most of these jobs?
- What are the salaries like and how are they growing over the years?
All these questions are answered in a report prepared out of an elaborate survey conducted recently by Jigsaw Academy, the online school of Analytics.
Jigsaw Academy has recently published ‘Salary Report 2014’ – for the India Analytics Industry.
As part of this report, Jigsaw publishes an exclusive interview with me where I have shared some of my best kept secrets answering questions like,
- How to break into the world of Big Data?
- What do companies look for while they hire big data talent?
- Why your big data mind-set plays a critical role to get qualified for many promising jobs in this industry?
- How to develop big data mind-set?
- What are the up-coming technologies and related big job opportunities in analytics?
- And many more…
You can find the Jigsaw report summary here.
Download the report directly from here.
Let me know how you find this report. And ask me if you have any questions in the comments below.
I have recently attended M2M India Conclave 2013 in Mumbai. M2M communication is an emerging technology worldwide with interesting applications and promising business opportunities. I was surprised to see the maturity of Indian market with its growing vendors in cross section of M2M solutions like sensors, application platforms and a few rich applications in specific industries. The trend is clearly emerging to demonstrate the fact that M2M is one of the fastest growing industries in India and across the world as well. Continue reading